Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Wright Stuff.

Living in Dayton, OH for a huge chunk of my life I love the Wright Brothers (also all things aviation).  Both Erica and I worked for Wright Patterson AFB, went to Wright State, etc... Two months ago Erica found a shirt for me in the most amazing print.


How could I pay tribute to such honored men on this shirt that Cosmo Kramer would be proud to sport?


Erica did the design work and I was in charge of the sewing.  I missed a line in one of the hats but they look pretty old timey and cool in my book.


This is my second "historical gentleman" series of shirts.  Honest Abe was the first.


Look at that ugly face, mine.  I think this is the better of the two shirts.  Still thinking of who the third entry in the series is going to be...  Hemmingway?  Patton?  Capote?  George Lucas?  Harrison Ford?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Eric!!!

stopcloningsheep said...

vonnegut?

EJB said...

Vonnegut is cool but I don't feel like people know what he looks like!

Post a Comment