Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thrift Score II

I have been batting like Griffey (before Cincinnati) on the book scores lately.  A new Goodwill store opened around the corner from here and they are pricing books like no one reads em'.


Dragon Lance Chronicles by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
    Volume 1: Dragons of Autumn Twilight
    Volume 2: Dragons of Winter Night
    Volume 3: Dragons of Spring Dawning

I have never read any of these but I have heard good things.  After reading three "The Song of Ice and Fire" books, it is going to be a moment before these come off the shelf.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan by Hollywood Hulk Hogan 

Cash by Johnny Cash is a favorite of mine and what is Hulk if not the Man in Yellow of the WWF?

the age of reason by Jean-Paul Sartre

Don't worry, I won't read this one in a coffee shop.

Beers of the World by David Kenning

A coffee table book.  I have a coffee table.

I also found two light sabers.  When the zombies come I will be glad they are handy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment