Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thrift Score: Vol IV

Lately each time I've gone thrifting I haven't found more than a thing or two each time, so here's a collection of some of my recent favorites:


I love this cat stool! Check out the tail!! Plus, now I can actually reach things in my kitchen!


I also spotted this Dune board game!


It's in awesome shape, and I'm pretty sure all the pieces are still there. At least the important ones:


"Oh hey, sup, Paul?"

"Not much, Sting. Thinkin' of doing some spice and heading over to the Black Lodge."


Star Wars pint glass? Yes please!


And, the best by far, this little football player! I wasn't sure if he worked but he was worth it just for looks, but upon putting in batteries, we discovered that he wiggles his hips and sings a full recording of "Are You Ready For Some Football?" It is really, really funny. I'm going to give him to my father as an addition to his Steelers Cave at my parents' house.

Have you found anything good lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment