Saturday, January 28, 2012

Picture a day: 01.20 - 01.27



Sorry for the lack of posts this week - sometimes my job is pretty time consuming, and this week I worked 51 hours, so I unfortunately didn't have a lot of time to post, or much to post about. That's also why a lot of my pictures from this week were taken in my room at night - after work. So, my apologies, but I will definitely try to get back on track this week! 

I've got my Heather's cross stitch hoop mostly finished, so once I get that in a final frame I'll have more pictures of that. Also, please check out January 27th's picture and admire this amazing record cover I saw at the thrift store yesterday. Can you believe that baby's never even been taken out of the plastic wrap? Seems like it'd be an instant classic...

0 comments:

Post a Comment