Monday, September 12, 2011

Now playing: 09.12.2011


Listening: The Gaslight Anthem - American Slang. Eric and I have been playing this lately as a uke / guitar combo. If you are a Bruce Springsteen fan, you'll probably like The Gaslight Anthem.


Eating (or, soon to be): The evenings are cooler now, which I think obviously calls for the making of soup (not that I need much of an excuse to want to make soup). These guys are going to make some butternut squash soup later... om nom nom.


Crafting: The quilt is now in its planning stages. After a lot of moving around and trying different things, I think this is what I'm going to go with. Now onto the pinning and pressing and sewing and, you know, all the hard stuff...


Drinking: Nothing exciting, just some water with a lemon, but I am enjoying it out of this particularly awesome glass I got from the thrift store a while back. Oh, Overworked Business Man, I feel you. I too would rather be on vacation.


Watching: As with many other shows (Dead Like Me, The Kids in the Hall), as soon as Home Movies got put up on Netflix instant watch, I pretty much immediately devoured the whole series in a few days. I'm actually watching the last episode as I type this - sigh. Now what will watch while I sew?


Napping: I think the potential to nap on the open windowsill with the breeze coming in was enough to actually lure Dodger out of our bedroom, her usual haunt, for a few hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment