Monday, September 19, 2011

A photo an hour


10:30 AM - What I wake up to every morning - AD staring at me like if I don't get out of bed and feed her she very well may die at any moment. Icebat is less impatient.


11:30 AM - Trying to figure out the fusebox. Why aren't I better at practical things?


12:30 PM - Lunch! Spinach salad with swiss, slivered almonds, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, and balsamic vinaigrette.


1:30 PM - Taking some pictures of kids clothing I've stitched on recently. Not having ready access to a child, I've had to be creative in my models. This is Radar, and I've had him since I was a baby. He's named after Big Bird's bear and was made for me by the same woman who made my wedding dress.


2:30 PM - I took Eric to work at 2, but then he realized he didn't have to be at work for an hour, so we went and had a beer at Brian & Cooper's, which is this super sketchy place in Friendship where you can buy six packs of beer (which is like finding a unicorn in this town). Also, it is apparently both a convenience store and a bar, and by bar, I mean you can stand in this area of weird laminate counters and drink the beers that you get there.

3:30 PM - I forgot to take a picture because I was too busy at Joann Fabrics being completely annoyed that none of the coupons I had been hoarding could be all that useful because everything I needed for Halloween costuming was already on sale but not as good of a sale as it would have been with coupons. Jerks!


4:30 PM - Holy crap, is that a Picasso? (At Goodwill)


5:30 PM - One of my favorite signs ever. Pittsburgh sammich laundromat? Sure, why not?


6:30 PM - Rain.


7:30 PM - Derby practice.


8:30 PM - I would have loved to take a picture of the corn and kale that I wanted to get at Giant Eagle, but since they were out of both, I instead took a picture of this creepy sex-toy-lookin' dude from Yo Gabba Gabba enjoying the giant wine vending machine.


9:30 PM - When I got home, I did nothing interesting except cook a rather uninteresting dinner (that did not involve kale or corn, sadly), and mopped the kitchen floor, so here's a picture of AD to bring everything full circle. Perhaps I should wake her up and demand food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment