Thursday, July 14, 2011

Well, hello there!

Hi, and welcome to the very first ever post of Knit 1, Pour 2. My name is Erica, and my co-host will be my lovely husband, Eric. Yes, that's right. We're Eric and Erica. Welcome to every day for THE REST OF OUR MISERABLE LIVES.

Ahem. We have been living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania for nearly two years now and in a few days we'll be celebrating our first wedding anniversary.

The earliest picture of us, at the horse races. October 2006.
Over the years, we have entered into various creative projects together, like being in a band (which came with side endeavors like making packaging and t-shirts and a video) and creating some elaborate costumes for past parties (and future parties). Recently the idea came to us to combine forces once more to create a blog, largely talking about our interests in crafting and craft beers. Eric's more of the beer guy and I'm the crafty lady, but we overlap a lot too. We'll probably talk about life around Pittsburgh and all sorts of other stuff too. Who knows, if nothing else, it'll be something we can add to our Google+ bragging rights, am I right?


I'll be back soon with my first craft post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment