Monday, July 25, 2011

Pants Party (You are Invited)

My brown cords are the best pants I have ever owned.  They have been with me twice as long as Erica!  Given our history together, I thought I owed this friend at least one more season of good wear before I frame em' and place them above my fire place.


Pretty beat up.  I don't want to walk around showing off my delicates to the whole planet (though I did just post a picture on the www...) so I figured I would just patch them.


The patch is huge, taking up the whole mid-bottom region.  I used a big needle and embroidery floss while drinking a few Pabst tall guys. Much Always Sunny in Philadelphia was watched (I sew slow).


Despite the fact that the green fabric appears to be boxer shorts, I am still decently happy about this.  These pants and I are going to finish the summer strong.

Speaking of summer... the other roomies and I rocked this awesome gazpacho and black pepper parm zucchini out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment