Tuesday, July 17, 2012

100 projects, #5


Project #5 was a collaborative work with Eric - really, he did all of the work, I just helped. One of Eric's coworkers, Zakk, has a show on the local punk pirate radio station, and requested a theme song. This is what we came up with. ,Yes, it's not meant to be very good.


Speaking of Eric, today is our second wedding anniversary! We didn't do anything too terribly exciting today because we are taking a big trip to the pacific northwest in September to celebrate. We did go to Dinette, the restaurant where our friends Jay and Becca work, and ate quite sincerely some of the best pizza I've ever had. P-I-Z-Z-A, that spells love. L-O-V-E, that spells pizza!

(PS - Project #4 is a gift that I haven't been able to give yet, so it will have to wait until after I've given it away!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment