Wednesday, July 4, 2012

100 projects, #2

Recently, after seeing the awesome work of Miss Cross Stitch, I have been all hot & bothered to make some cross stitch graffiti myself. I had really wanted to make one yesterday night, but to my dismay it started to thunderstorm outside. I expressed my frustration to my darling husband, who promptly said that we should do it anyway, and that he would be willing to stand in the rain and hold and umbrella so I could do this. What can I say, I'm a lucky gal.

So we stood out in the rain (or, really, I sat on the sidewalk and got my ENTIRE BUTT completely soaked), and I made this!


"Now pose with it. Make an assortment of cute girl faces."


Here it is by the light of day. I wish I had made it larger but... yanno... huge thunderstorm. My neighborhood has a bunch of these trash cans that I think will work out very nicely for future endeavors.



Happy 4th of July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment