Monday, February 13, 2012

A Photo an Hour: Saturday


12:00 AM: So, this photo-an-hour actually starts at midnight - Eric and I both typically work second shift, so we're night owls - I'm usually awake until about 3am everyday. So Saturday started with me ironing some fabric I picked up on Friday for a new quilt.


1:00 AM: Cutting fabric, but now I have some company. After watching the newest episode of The Office (which I just can't stop watching, even if it's not that great these days), we actually went to bed a little early around 2:00.


10:00 AM: Wake up to take Eric to work, discover some of the most snow we've had this winter. Balls!


11:00 AM: Breakfast.


12:00 PM: Getting my oil changed. Yes, I live the type of exciting life that can only be read in internet blogs.


1:00 PM: Lunch. Black bean soup left over from Thursday night's dinner.


2:00 PM: I went over to my friend Heather's house for Dress A Girl Around The World mini-sewing party, where I got to hang out with some of my old derby leaguemates.


3:00 PM: Dress #1 (the green one) finished! Under it are some other dresses I made at my house and brought over - Heather's aunt is trying to get together 200 dresses to send overseas soon, so we've been working together and teaching friends to make them too!


4:00 PM: Dress #2 finished! I also snapped my picture for the day, a sneaky shot of Heather's super crafting utility belt she made for herself:


Sneaky elf!


5:00 PM: Cutting triangles to make a chevron quilt.


6:00 PM: Planning!


7:00 PM: Dinner! Eric made couscous with a vegetable stew.


8:00 PM: FRUIT NINJA


10:00 PM: We tried to go to a local bar that has karaoke to sing commemorative Whitney Houston songs, but the karaoke guy didn't show up due to the snow (which, quite frankly is bullshit, because the weather is never too bad as to stop karaoke from happening... they should be like mailmen...), and then the jukebox only had this ONE song on it. For shame!

Aaaand, that was my day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment