Monday, December 12, 2011

The eyes have it!

So, every year for Christmas I wanted to make little presents for all of my friends, and every year I fail at making something for as many people as I originally planned. However, I thought of an idea for an easy and fun little gift:


It's a little kit full of google eyes for sticking on things that look like faces, such as:


or:


(Word of the day: Pareidolia - the psychological phenomenon of trying to find significance in insignificant things, like seeing faces on inanimate objects.)

I found at the craft store google eyes with sticky backs, and then I also picked up some small zip top bags. Cut the eyes up, add a cute little tag, and you're finished! Easy, cheap, and fun. I also included some Hello Panda cookies that I picked up at Lotus yesterday.


Some totally not cute jerk of a cat tried to get all up in my photoshoot today. This is her rubbing her face on the camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment