Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just the Doctor.


I made this gift for my very dear friend Hannah, the Leslie Knope to my Ann Perkins, who after much badgering managed to convince me to give Doctor Who a try, and I guess I sort of like it. But not a whole lot. The jury's still out, I guess.

I pretty much just made this up as I went along, which is why the centering is kind of off. The double hearts were actually a last minute mistake fixer - I was mostly finished with "sweet" when I realized that it was completely off-center, and I have read enough of Doctor Who Wikipedia pages to know about the dual hearts.

Small imperfections aside, this was one of those projects that, when I was done making it, I was just so pleased with myself for making such a cool present for someone. I don't know, it's just nice when you make something with someone in mind and you just know that they're going to love it and it makes you feel like this.

So, this is for Hannah. Thank you for your enthusiasm, your support, and your friendship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment